We value freshness in a product, so are products are usually made to order. Sometimes we make products in a batch, but our batch size is about 20 or so lip balms. For honey, we usually bottle to order, and harvest in small batches every couple of weeks. Our honey is usually all sold out by end of October; we don't carry our harvest year over year.
Large orders may take longer. We will keep you up to date if your order takes longer than the two days before shipment.
- Porch pickup from our house is free, 10 AM - 6 PM most days. Give us a call before you leave, we'll put your order out on our porch and you can pick it up. As easy as that!
- We can deliver in K-W Tri-cities for a nominal fee of $2. We deliver within 1-3 days.
- We use Canada Post and offer $10 Flat Rate Shipping on orders over $25. We'll cover 100% of the shipping on orders over $75.
All products are 100% refundable less shipping. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsatisfied with your purchase. Some caveats:
- You must be the original owner.
- We reserve the right to ask you to return the items to start a refund. You will be responsible for shipping costs.