Don't let lock downs from COVID-19 get you down - be merry and make soap. Rumour has it that washing your hands with soap can even reduce the spread of COVID-19. It's a win-win.
Our soap kit is easy to use and recommended for ages 4 and up (with adult supervision). It is a great activity with those younger and older than you and makes 6-9 soaps.
What you get:
- 3x150g / 5.3oz packages of ready to use glycerine melt and pour soap
- 3x silicone molds, for shaping your soap
- 3x sticks, for stirring
- 9x wrapping paper to wrap your soaps
- spritzer bottle with rubbing alcohol (optional to use, prevents bubbles in soap)
On top of that, you get to pick the styles you want:
Squishy Animals- squishy, soft animals to suspend inside your soap - great way to get kids to wash their hands as they "rescue" their animal from the soap.
- Lavender - alkanet powder (for purple colour), lavender flowers, lavender essential oil
- Calendula Lemon - sunflower extract (for yellow colour), calendula flowers, calendula essential oil
What you need:
- A heatproof microwave-safe container
- A microwave
- glycerine base with cocoa, shea, and mango butter
- suitable for vegetarians, vegetable based
- no parabens
- no fragrances
- no phenoxyethanol
- no sulfates
About the Packaging
For shipping, this ships in its own standard delivery box - nothing fancy, but we do wrap it (double wrapped if this is the only item, fancy on the inside and kraft on the outside). For local delivery and pickup, this is inside a reusable plastic container with a handle.